JAR-556 (14.5" BARREL)
JAWS ASSAULT RIFLE
Produced based on the AR15 platform, the JAR-556 is distinguished by precision and functionality in harsh adverse environmental conditions, and developed to increase accuracy with a high level of
overall performance, in order to meet the most rigorous military requirements.
Its excellent design, ergonomic and detailed technology in production, using the highest quality materials, makes it an excellent choice for serving the needs of military, special operations and security services. The rifle comes with NATO standard accessories.
Additional accessories can be added upon request, including different barrel lengths according to user's mission requirements.
Enhanced Mil-Spec Pistol Grip
Enhanced Mil-Spec Hand-guard
Hammer Forged Barrel
- APPLICATION: INFANTRY.
- CALIBER: (5.56 x 45) mm NATO.
- OPERATIONAL SYSTEM: Direct Gas Impingement.
- AMMUNITION: M193, SS109 (M855).
- MAGAZINE: 30 Rounds.
- MAGAZINE TYPE: Steel /Plastic / Aluminum.
- SAFETY SELECTOR: Safe, Semi, Auto.
- CYCLING RATE: 700-950 RPM.
- RIFLING: 1:7.
- TRIGGER HEIGHT: 6.8 to 8.6 Lb. [29.36 to 38.26 N].
- UPPER AND LOWER MATERIAL: Aluminum 7075 T6 Forging.
- HEIGHT WITHOUT MAGAZINE: 2.85 kg.
- OVERALL LENGTH: (800) mm /(31.49) inch.
- BARREL LENGTH: (3653)mm/(14.5) inch.